We are looking for a fabulous Co-Production Lead for an agency’s London operation to help them orchestrate transformation. That means bringing the client and agency team together in perfect balance and harmony.
Disclaimer: You must be happy to work across tobacco and alcohol clients
And you willl be coming up with intelligent and original ways, working as one team wherever possible, and sharing responsibility for successful activities, outcomes and impacts! This role is more than managing change; rather its all about inventing the ways and means that change can happen.
How things happen in their agency is central to the results they get. The Co-production Lead is a newly-created and senior 'protagonist’ role for their future-facing agency. A lynchpin within the account management group and contributor to the senior leadership team, generating and facilitating meaningful agency development.
The job requires strong, mature people skills but as important will be:
* Ability to generate, lead and facilitate co-production processes and activities with client and agency to successful outcomes.
* Willingness to work at the frontier of innovation . You will be able to envisage the future (client requirements, application of agency / network intelligences), set goals, help design a way to get there, and inspire and motivate the wider team accordingly
* Partnering with the Global Operations Director and his senior team in account management practices, working methods and decision making to ensure they can orchestrate transformation
Core skills for our Co-production Lead
* Likely to be from an account management / client service / innovation / training & development background; but what defines you is your ability to originate and set-up effective new working processes and practices and coproduction activities, facilitate teams and group-work in an inspired way, extrapolate new thinking and ideas, marshall them, and build towards specified and agreed goals.
* You’ll be able to spot, and find all sorts of ways to deliver on, the commercial opportunities within the client organisation - creating services and deliverables that are new and innovative
* You’ll be able to work fast; speedy and responsive you’ll make things happen, bringing people together for the sake of exciting new ideas and goals!
Are you ready to start Anew?
- Account Management
- Tobacco Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job