A fabulous opportunity to work within a multinational organisation as a Coordinator has arisen in Upper Heyford near Bicester. If you want to work for an employer who promotes from within, upholds a fabulous team working environment.
Day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage new arrivals to site, arranging any works needed and organise delivery;
- Checking for authorisations and signing off as required;
- Arranging collection of any return vehicle;
- Dealing with customer queries within company timeframes;
- Running of reports and completion of V-Look UP; and
- Maintain and update in house database with relevant information required.
As a Coordinator you must:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Understand the necessity to provide an excellent customer experience to everyone you deal with;
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy; and
- Be a competent user of Microsoft packages and have the ability to pick up bespoke internal systems.
This is a great opportunity to join a large team within a company who offer some great benefits including 20 days plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, and free onsite parking,
Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You must have your own transport due to the location of this role.
Don’t miss this opportunity, please apply now!
K2 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'