Are you looking for a buzzing and friendly environment where there will be no time to get bored? As an ambassador to the company you will be offering a first class customer service to elite clientele.
Duties will include:
• Answering customer/client queries and processing orders
• Organising and advising on deliveries
• Dealing with ad hoc enquiries and occasional complaints
• Monitoring the progress of orders
• Ensuring proactive communication is maintained throughout
• Establishing yourself as the professional point of contact for your clients
• Remaining professional and helpful at all times.
The ideal candidate will have a customer service background and possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as being an experienced administrator and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. You will need to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and have the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise effectively. You will have a keen eye for detail and accuracy and whilst being a team player you will need to be able to work on your own initiative.
In return you will receive an annual salary of up to £18,000, with a list of benefits too long to mention! 20 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Your own transport is required for this role due to the location.
Don’t delay, we are waiting to hear from you.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.