TMP The Mortgage People
Friendly business dealing in specialist mortgages have a vacancy for a Co-ordinator.
Working in a fast moving sales environment, this is a busy and varied role. You will be working closely with and supporting the Mortgage and Protection Consultants and will be the first point of contact for all new TMP clients.
Main duties include:
- To deal with new client enquiries on a daily basis via email and telephone
- Assess affordability for relevant purchase type
- Check lender affordability
- Provide outcomes within SLAs
- Maintaining contact with clients where completing financial sign off
- To maintain a customer database
- General office administration
- An ambitious, enthusiastic team player
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a confident telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise workload
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred, but is not essential
- CeMAP Level 1, 2 or 3 pass as a minimum
- Position is home based, you must therefore have a reliable and fast broadband connection, and be able to travel to our Head Office in Corby when required
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply with covering letter.
No agencies please.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'