You will participate in and facilitate the continuous and quality improvement of Primary Care services in Inverclyde and support their participation in the Health and Social Care Partnership. In support of the Programme Manager: Innovation/Primary Care Lead and Project Manager for Primary Care, the Primary Care Support Co-ordinator (PCSC) will facilitate delivery and development of high quality improvement, efficient, effective and person centred primary care/ family health services in Inverclyde.
The PCSC will provide comprehensive guidance and support to GP Practices, General Dental Practices, Optometrists, Community Pharmacy and the HSCP Clinical Director. The PCSC will support the planning of primary care services in response to identified local need to tackle inequalities and promote wellbeing amongst the population of Inverclyde. The PCSC will support the delivery of continuous professional development in Primary Care and for the planning, design and delivery of educational events ensuring the required learning needs of the wider Primary Care workforce are met. This role is required to work across all services within the HSCP due to the nature of Primary Care delivery.
- Educated to Degree level or has significant relevant practical experience which demonstrates ability to work at degree level.
- Significan previous experience in an administrative, primary care or learning and development role/environment.
- Previous experience of developing and implementing administrative systems is desirable.
- The ability to work as a key team player and respond to and meet the demands of a busy team.
- Experience in a primary care setting would be advantageous.
- Advanced skills in practical use/development of IT applications/systems.
- Required to have knowledge of operation of NHS and local authority organisation, or similar large scale organisation.
- High level of competence in communication (both written and oral) and in numeracy.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail.
Although this post is 37.5 hours per week we would welcome applicants who could work 30 + hours per week
Emma Cummings on.
Details on how to contact the Recruitment Service can be found within the Candidate Information Packs .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'