You will be working for a global insurance brand, a worldwide leader in financial services and is one of the largest insurance providers in the UK. Our client offers a range of flexible and adaptable products for home, motor and travel customers.
In this role you will provide support as an experienced case coordinator. Good call handling skills and a high level of accuracy when entering data on the system are essential.
To deliver EAP and Psychological Pathways support functions within Health Services including the delivery and management of face to face services, management of formal referral feedback and providing proactive support with a professional approach to the affiliate network.
- Use the affiliate search function in AXIS to select an affiliate ensuring that skillset matches the recommended treatment and travelling distance is within SLA. Liaise with affiliate services if required to ensure SLA is met.
- Responsible for briefing affiliate on full case details and updating AXIS database and COREnet database in line with department procedures to ensure data is accurate and current at all times.
- Act as a key contact for the affiliate network dealing with incoming calls, email communications and post in a timely way; managing queries including the use of COREnet and referral procedures ensuring appropriate escalation to TL, ANM or clinician for clinical discussion.
- Responsible for managing all Formal Referrals and liaising with referrers to give appropriate feedback in line with department procedures.
- Proactively work from queues in AXIS prioritising known SLA and high risk cases and carry out activities assigned by TL.
- Responsible for administrative support for First Call/Crisis Call referrals and ad hoc services.
- Responsibility for monitoring and updating COREnet, processing affiliate payments for EAP, First Call/Crisis Call and Pathways referrals and raising charges to Corporate Clients in line with contract guidelines.
Skills And Experience
WrittenEquipment Office equipment e.g. Fax, photocopiers, scanning
Software e.g. Word, Excel,
Prioritisation of workload and time management
Team working capability
- Basic understanding of counselling services
- Experience of handling confidential data would be beneficial.
Pay rate - £8.52
Location - Glasgow
Length - Temp contract, 6 weeks
If interested in the position, please apply with your CV to this job advert.
Consultant: Priya sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job