Job Title- CNC Workshop Technician
Working Hours- 40 hrs per week, shift 8:00am - 4.30pm or 9.30am - 6.00pm, Monday-Friday
An opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established medical company as a Workshop Technician. Our client provide high quality medical instruments which are manufactured in large volumes to incredibly high specifications and standard
This role requires many years experience in metal work operating a CNC Machines.
Our client are a very innovative forward thinking, company so if you wish to be part of something very interesting and exciting then apply today
- Manufacture of batches of medical implants
- Working within specified tolerances and engineering standards.
- Using precision measuring equipment in the manufacturing environment.
- Meeting production deadlines.
- Work within safety guidelines and maintain a safe working environment.
- To work well both as an individual, as well as a team member.
- Liaising with Production Engineering to advise and assist on production issues.
- Maintain, adjust, repair and clean workshop equipment and machinery as required.
- To undertake training and development as and where necessary.
Perform other duties detailed by the workshop manager, as and when necessary
- A time served apprenticeship within the engineering industry is essential.
- A minimum of 3 years working with metal and setting / operating CNC milling machines and/or CNC centre lathes;
- A minimum City and Guilds 205 pt2 is or a significant period of related work experience
- As a team player you should be able to work closely with other colleagues, and be able to contribute ideas and suggestions in a clear and concise manner.
- High levels of self-motivation and the ability to achieve goals along with a willingness to learn are core values required.
If this role is certainly ticking all the right boxes for you, please apply NOW!
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency, we are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this position.
- CNC Machine
- CNC manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job