CNC WOOD MACHINIST
I'm delighted to represent my local client, based in Ashington who are looking for a CNC wood machinist to join their team.
They are currently expanding their production team and looking for enthusiastic, intelligent people able to learn new skills, with some previous experience of operating CNC woodworking machinery. This role will involve some manual handling and any candidate must have a good eye for detail and be computer literate.
Reporting directly to the company director, this position will also involve some furniture assembly duties and assisting with packing and loading goods ready for delivery.
Skills required: -
- Ability to operate a CNC Beam Saw.
- Ability to operate a CNC Processing Centre
- Experience of changing CNC tooling
- Previous experience working with CNC edge banders
- Experience of changing edge band and general edge bander maintenance
- Good eye for detail, candidates will be expected to quality control
- Monitor workload to ensure critical deadlines are met
- Ability to operate a veneer press
- Furniture Assembly
In general, the successful candidate will be practically minded, a team player, with a background of wood machining. They should be reliable with a "can-do" attitude.
Hourly pay rate will be subject to relevant experience, specific skill-set, and following an interview.
Apply today, don't miss out!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- 'CNC' 'WOOD' 'MACHINIST' 'TURNER'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'