A global leader in the design and manufacturer of equipment for retailers are looking to an experienced CNC Wood Machinist to join their team based in Burnopfield. The business provides a number of shelving solutions and requires a hardworking and motivated individual to support the delivery of high-quality reliable products.
- Working in the joinery department
- Setting and operating CNC based wood machinery (CNC Routers)
- Changing tools
- Complete quality inspections and reworking of products when needed
- Adhere to all health and safety guidelines at all times
- Act as an efficient and reliable team player
- Demonstrate a committed and responsible attitude
- Must have CNC wood machining experience
- Experience of working in a joinery environment.
- A strong team player.
- A flexible approach to work with a dedicated and committed attitude.
- Ideally experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
This is ongoing temporary work which involves day shift 7am-3pm
This position is paying £8.43 per hour with available overtime
POINT OF CONTACT
Please get in touch with Tony Hutchinson in consideration for this role, he is contactable on or at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job