CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator required. Our client are a well-established manufacturer of bespoke subcontract precision engineering products to a wide range of industries such as Aerospace. Our client have a proven background with providing high quality products, and due to the continued success they are looking for a skilled and experienced CNC Turner with experience utilising Fanuc controls.
This is an excellent opportunity for a CNC Turner to join a well-established and growing manufacturer that can offer long term career opportunity.
CNC Turner Position Overview
- Operating 3/4/5 axis CNC lathes using Fanuc controls
- Working on high quality, small to medium batches
- Using Fanuc & Mazatrol controlled Systems.
- Working from engineering drawings to edit programmes as necessary
- Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes at the machine.
- Producing high quality tooling
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
CNC Turner Position Requirements
- Proven background working as a Setter / Operator on CNC Lathes
- Professional experience programming CNC machinery.
- Experience using Fanuc & Mazatrol controlled Systems
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Previous experience with manual online programming, ideally with Fanuc controls
- Knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO9100 quality standards
CNC Turner Position Remuneration
- £13-£15ph dependent upon experience
- Working hours Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
- Day shifts ( some shift patterns depending on company requirements)
- Shift allowances at time and a third
- Over time paid Monday to Saturday time and a half / Sunday double time
- 28 Days Holiday (Inc BH)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'