Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with an established Manufacturing company based in Kent who specialise within Precision Engineering.
Due to continued growth, our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced CNC Turner to join their existing team.
- Read and work to Engineering drawings
- Fanuc and Siemens
- Setting and Operating CNC Machines
What we are looking for:
- NVQ Level 3/BTEC/Apprentice Trained Engineer
- Fanuc experience
- Accustom to working to tight tolerances
- Able to Read and work from engineering drawings.
- Desire to expand knowledge and grow.
- Turning experience (Essential)
Day and Night shifts available.
Salary: £11- £14ph Overtime is time and a half
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Rosie James, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
- CNC Turner
- CNC Setter
- CNC Machinist
- CNC Programmer
- Programmer Setter Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'