CNC Turner Role and Responsibilities CNC / Turning / Fanuc / Machinng / Programming / Precision Engineering / CAD / CAM
* Programming, setting and operating precision engineering machinery
* Programming, setting and operating with Fanuc controls
* Overcome any tooling and set up problems encountered when machining component
* Adhere to Machine / Department 5S and support Quality / Business Improvement initiatives
CNC Turner Skills and Abilities CNC / Turning / Fanuc / Machining / Programming / Precision Engineering / CAD / CAM
* Formal qualification in machining, with CNC bias, ideally apprentice trained
* Ability to program preferred (Fanuc)
* Ability to use associated measuring equipment, mics, verniers etc
* Confident with a positive and friendly attitude
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
CNC Turner / Turning / Fanuc / Machining / Programming / Precision Engineering / CAD / CAM
If you feel like this could be the role for you then please dont hesitate to apply!
- CNC Turner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'