• Set, program and run HAAS ST 30 Turning Centre (simplified version of FANUC controls)
• Machine to drawings.
• Work within company published tolerances.
• Troubleshoot general engineering issues regarding machining.
• Operate a clean workstation at all times.
• Other duties as defined by the Board of Director, as and when required.
Experienced background and track record in programming and machining.
• Ability to read Engineering Drawings and converse comfortably on a technical level.
• Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisational and numeracy skills.
• Self motivated / like to keep busy.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Good all round team player.
Possess own transport.
• Extended/Additional hours may need to be worked as and when required to meet demand.
• Preference to live within 20 mile radius of Christchurch / Bournemouth area (even if re-located)
Pension scheme. • Absenteeism bonus.
Hours are: Monday - friday between 6am-17.00
Pay rate to be determined with level of experience
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job