CNC Turner, £14 - £16 per hour - Basingstoke
A CNC Turner is required for a specialist precision engineering company that supply into the automotive and motorsport industry. This a late shift position setting and operating multi machines in a Turning Cell to manufacture precision components.
The CNC Turner will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Setting, running & inspecting machined components.
- Re-setting machines for colleagues when required.
- In cycle and final de-burring prior to passing on to the next stage of production.
- Minor maintenance, cleaning machine and own area at end of your shift
- Meeting production targets and assisting with the production of various parts when required.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety, COSHH and general good practice with housekeeping including company quality standards.
- Actively involved in Lean & 5s activities
To be suitable for the role of CNC Turner you will ideally have the following:
- Skilled CNC Lathe Operator / Setter
- Used to working to fine tolerances, typically 5-10 microns
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Mazatrol Matrix Nexus
- Knowledge of Fanuc 18-T +160-T Controls
- Ability to use CMM
- Knowledge of working to AS9100 RevC and/or TS16949 quality standards
- Knowledge of Edgecam
The successful CNC Turner will be paid an hourly rate between £14 to £16 per hour dependent on experience, 40 hours per week, late shifts.
This is an exciting company to work for with an established client base. Please apply without delay to be considered.
- CNC Turner
- CNC Turning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job