We are recruiting for CNC Turner in the Bolton area.
As a CNC Turner you will need to be:
- Must be apprentice trained
- Be fully skilled and be able to program set and operate medium to large capacity CNC Lathes (over 1 metre swing and components up to 5 tonnes using Fanuc OTI Controls
- Experience of large capacity CNC Vertical borers (over 2.5 metre swing and components up to 10 tonnes) using Fanuc OTi.
- Knowledge of Fanuc manual I guide would be an advantage
- Must be able to write new programmes from technical drawings and edit existing programs
- Have knowledge of modern tooling and methods
- Be able able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience of Centre Lathe Turning would be an advantage
- Salary: £ 19.38 an hour
- Working Hours : Monday to Thursday 3pm to midnight
Role of a CNC Turner
- Working within a specialist large capacity CNC manufacturing company you will be working with components up to 13m in length and 35 tons in weight.
Benefits of working with us as a CNC Turner
- 28 Days holiday (including 8 statutory)
- Pension scheme
- Immediate start available
If you are interested in the above CNC Turner role please click apply
- CNC Turner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job