Our client are a highly successful manufacturing company based in North Tyneside.
We are looking for an experienced CNC Turner to join our busy South Tyneside team. The role will be to program, set and operate a CNC Machine in line with the company goals and objectives. Programming skills in Mazak, Fanuc and/or Haas are essential.
- Producing machined parts by programming, setting and operating a CNC machine, maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Carrying out operations to company standard times.
- Checking work meets quality and company standards at all times.
- Carrying out basic machine maintenance.
- Meeting Company targets for efficiency and utilisation.
- Committing to organisational goals and continuous improvement.
- Documenting actions by completing timesheets and using the Javelin system.
- Basic programming skills in Mazak, Fanuc and/or Haas.
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
- A good level of concentration and focus.
- A willingness to work flexibly.
- The ability to work alone and unsupervised or in a team environment.
- Advanced programming skills in Mazak, Fanuc and/or Haas.
- Apprenticeship training.
- Process improvement.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Understanding of engineering instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job