CNC Turner - Setter - Operator - Doncaster - Rotherham - £25,000
Clemence Roger is working with a well established and respected sub contract firms in South Yorkshire working within the Oil and Gas sector and Audio equipment who are looking to add a CNC turner on a permanent basis.
* Responsible for the production metal components for the Oil and Gas and Audio equipment
* Meeting production targets.
* Operating equipment at the required efficiency levels
* Understanding and following company health and safety and environmental.
* Working in a busy workshop in Rotherham as part of a team of 9 on permanent days.
* Working on small batch delivery, prototype and "one off" bespoke pieces.
* Experience of working in a production environment
* Apprentice trained or recognised engineering based qualification desirable but not essential
* Experience within the oil and gas market would be desirable but not essential.
* Basic rate of pay of £25,000, working Monday to Thursday 8am - 4:45pm with a 2pm finish on Fridays.
* Excellent pension and onsite benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job