CNC Turner - Setter, Operator
Permanent - Immediate Start Available
Good Hours Available
4 day working weekWith exceptional earning potential, with overtime regularly available and excellent overtimes rates. A CNC Turner is required by successful; established specialist precision engineering company to set and run CNC Lathes as efficiently as possible, working to the Company instructions and drawings.
CNC Turner Key Tasks:
- Set, edit and run CNC Lathes following the company's quality and work procedures.
- Be able to inspect own work.
- Update tooling sheets and record cycle times.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Assist other setter operators to become more efficient.Skills and Attributes Required:
- Knowledge of various machines and controls. (Mazak)
- Understand capabilities of tools and materials.
- Able to inspect own work.
- Team Player.
- Work to Company instructions and drawings.
- Awareness of Health and Safety procedures.
Qualifications or knowledge Required:
- A suitable engineering apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Any online editing would be beneficial.
Hours: 39-hour week, working over a 4 day week. Day Shift
Monday - Wednesday - 7.30am to 6.00pm & Thursday 7.30am to 5.00pm.
Location: Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
Permanent Position - Immediate Start
Salary Guide: £10.00 to £12.00 p/hr + Overtime rates - Excellent Earning potential.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our web.
- CNC Turner
- CNC Machinist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job