Our client is a leading Engineering company. Due to growth they are now looking for a CNC Turner on a permanent day shift basis. The roles offers an attractive salary along with real long term security.
- Setting up and running jobs using information from engineering drawings.
- Operating manual and CNC machines.
- Ensuring machine safety guidelines are being followed.
- Ensuring correct PPE is worn at all times.
- Being responsible for the production and scheduling of work.
- Monitoring product standards and supporting quality-control procedures.
- Maximising productivity, minimising downtime of machines.
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly performance reports and analysis as required.
- Ensuring the highest standards of housekeeping are maintained throughout the machine shop.
- Must be a time served turner.
- Able to set, operate and programme machines.
- Machining background and general all round knowledge/experience.
- Self-disciplined and reliable.
- Excellent inter-personnel communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, determined, self-disciplined and reliable.
- Apprentice trained.
- Manufacture of development components in a tool room environment.
- Experience/background in programming other machine tools in G and M codes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job