On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a permanent CNC Turner.
Our client based in Rochdale is renowned throughout the world for engineering excellence for quality and precision products.
Due to the purchase of new machinery to expand operations they are looking to recruit an apprenticeship trained CNC Lathe programmer/setter/operator to work on a rotating shift pattern and play an integral part in the company’s continued growth.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, apprenticeship trained CNC Turner with good experience of Mazak/Fanuc /Siemens or Heidenhain control systems.
Essential Skills /Knowledge/Experience
- Capable of reading and understanding drawings
- Excellent programming, setting and operating skills
- Experience of working on precision components to fine tolerances.
In return the company offers
- A competitive hourly rate
- Product training and ongoing support
- Hours of work Monday to Friday are 6am -2pm rotating 2pm- 10pm plus overtime as available.
To apply in confidence, please send your CV to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job