Our client are a leading fabrication and precision engineering company, they are looking to add an experienced CNC Turner to their team.
As a CNC Turner will need to have previous experience working in a precision engineering environment and you must able to use CNC Turning machinery.
CNC Turner Requirements:
· Ideally time served apprenticeship or HNC/D within a relevant technical discipline
· Must be able to set and operate CNC Turner machinery
· Previous experience using Mazak and/ or Citizen Lathes
· Excellent communication skills
· Flexible attitude towards work
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
- CNC Turner
- precision engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job