CNC Turner - Sheffield - £12 - £13.50 per hour + shift premium of £4 per hour
Clemence Rogers are recruiting an experienced CNC Turner who can confidently run this machine with minimal training.
The company is an high precision manufacturing facility in Chesterfield looking for skilled CNC Machinists for CNC Turning and Milling, used to setting and operating on FANUC or Heidenhain control machinery for on one-off components or small batches of high value. You will be joining a busy and expanding engineering team with a great basic salary + benefits & career progression.
* Previous experience of Setting/Operating CNC Milling
* Must be apprentice trained or qualified by experience
* Knowledge of FANUC or Heidenhain control preferable.
* Be reliable in time keeping and attendance
* Have clear communication, written and verbal
* Have an excellent level of attention to detail
* Have a commitment to completing work to a high standard
The client has more than 20 years' experience in the manufacturing and supply of high precision components for many industries including; oil and gas, nuclear and defence. They have an array of high technology machinery in a large clean factory. Low staff turnover and an increasing order book that looks set to continue.
Benefits and Hours
* Overtime available - up to 5 hours Time plus ½
* Over 50 hours Time x2
* 20 days holiday - plus bank holidays (rising to 25 over time)
* Working 4 shifts on days (Monday to Thursday) and 4 shifts on nights (Monday to Thursday)