Our client has a vacancy for a CNC Turner or Sliding Head Machinist to join their team. You will be working in an environment that works to the highest standards where engineering teams and products are at the leading edge of the industry.
• Generate and adapt CNC programmes using Seimens programming system.
• Set and operate tooling and machinery effectively.
• Produce precision components in a production Environment.
• Manufacture machined components to engineering drawings, using set work instructions and schedules.
• Work to production targets maintaining accurate quality records and documentation.
• Use manual inspection equipment to perform quality checks.
• Be self motivated and be able to work with minimal guidance.
• Manual turning when required.
• Use of various engineering and workshop equipment when required.
• Be involved in improvement activities.
• Problem solving.
• Maintain high housekeeping standards.
• Have a Positive attitude to safety & quality.
• Successfully Apprenticeship trained in machining.
• Experience, competency, and confidence using Siemens programming language system.
• Extensive CNC Turning Experience (Emco / Haas / Guildemeister / Mazak etc).
• Extensive production environment experience.
• Extensive machining and manufacturing experience.
• Manual machining experience.
• Team player
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job