CNC TURNER, Weekend Nights
You will be responsible for setting and operating vertical turning centres along with other large format ring grinding/turning machines. Loading and running programs through prove out according to the tools list and works instructions, producing a valid first-off component and having it verified, loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities, conducting in-process inspection, checking against drawings and specifications to ensure they are made accurately and to the highest standards.
- Minimum 2-years previous experience in setting and operating CNC machines
- Minimum 2-years milling and turning experience.
- Fully conversant in Fanuc controls.
- Experience in reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Windows and Office.
Hours of Work:
Friday - Sunday 6pm - 6am
36 hours per week
In return, our client offers a competitive salary, good benefits package, on-site parking and a generous holiday allocation.
- CNC Setting and Operating