CNC Turner - Weekend day shift
• Our client is seeking machining professionals to join the workforce on a permanent basis.
• Preferably people will come from a CNC machining background with precision industries, ideally Aerospace manufacturing.
• Vertical CNC Turning Machine experience is crucial for the available positions as it is the machine you will be working on
• Twin spindle and twin turret turning
• Working with 3, 4 or 5 axis CNC turning machines
• Live tooling
• Haas experience & Mazak experience
• Mori Seiki control experience
• Fanuc controls experience
• Mazatrol experience
• Knowledge on working on lathes
• Good CNC turning or machining background
• Open to all abilities with CNC machining experience
• Weekend day shift (6am-6:30pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
• Rugby based
• Weekend day shift
• Permanent position
• Competitive rates available.