CNC Turner (Vertical Turning Centres)
- £15-19 ph
- Mon Fri (40 hours)
- Contract and perm options available
- Overtime available
Highly respected precision engineering company based in Oxfordshire are looking for a highly skilled and motivated CNC Programmer. I am looking for someone with experience in driven tools and twin spindle. Please indicate this specific experience when you apply.
If you have the following skills, please get in touch to discuss this fantastic opportunity
- Ability to set, Operate and Program CNC Lathe’s (Hitachi Seiki, Hankook, Mazak, Daewoo Puma) using FANUC
- Self-inspection knowledge
- General Tool room knowledge
- Ability to work form engineering drawings
- Used to working to tight tolerances
- Used to machining small batches/one off parts
- Must be conversant with FANUC
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency / Business in relation to these vacancies
- CNC Programming
- cnc turning
- twin spindle
- driven tooling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"