Job Title : CNC Turner - Slidinghead
Salary: £35k - £40k + Benefits/Overtime
Location: Hampshire, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Denmead, Havant, Cosham, Hilsea
The key activities outlined below represent an overview only of the above position and should not be seen as a definitive list of activities. A flexible and responsive approach to this role is vital, together with the initiative in identifying and focusing on the needs of the business and its customers.
* CNC Sliding Head Programmer, Setter, operator you will be tasked with Programming, setting and operating CNC sliding head Star machines using Fanuc controls, setting tools and offset data.
* To dimensionally inspect manufactured products, using a variety of measuring equipment, to engineering drawings.
* Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of CNC Programming, setting and operating within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
* You will be required to achieve maximum productivity from the machines capabilities leaving a high quality finished component.
* Computer literate at Microsoft Excel and Word to a basic level
* Able to work to tight schedules and priorities work load
* Be an interactive team player, promoting and being part of a continual improvement, departmental multi-skilled team.
For more information, please contact Simon Cheung on or
- CNC Turner
- CNC Turning
- Sliding Head
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job