A new opportunity has arisen CNC Turner (Programmer, Setter, Operator). To produce precision parts for leading business and consumer brands. With a wide range of metal parts and assemblies for many market leading manufacturers across the UK.
Main purpose of role: To manufacture precision turned parts using CNC machine tools
Main duties will include:
- Programme, set and operate CNC machine tools
- For new parts, work with your immediate supervisor and management team to determine the most effective way of producing the part or to meet the specification and target times using the tools available
- Tool, programme and fixture each job to minimise set and run times
- For repeat parts, set and operate each job using pre-defined methods, tooling and programmes.
- Obtain First Off inspection approval for every operation
- Accurately log operation times in real time of Shop Floor Data Capture system
- Assisting Apprentices to help them learn and be productive
- Work safely at all times and follow all H&S policies and procedures
- Must be used to making new parts (confident and competent)
- 5-10 years' experience working in subcontract engineering environment
- Recent and broad experience programming 18T Fanuc controls including blue printing
- Mazatrol programme experience (ideally Nexus)
Rewards and Benefits:
- Salary up to £13.50ph
- Overtime premium.
- Full sick pay.
- Life Assurance.
- 24 days holiday.
- 39 hour week. 7.30am - 4.30pm finish 12.30pm on Fridays.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- CNC Turner (Programmer
- Operator) Programme machine tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job