Newly created position within a rapidly expanding engineering company that has experienced exceptional demand for its products and services. Continued investment has created a new role for an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator on CNC lathes
- One off and small batchwork on high value precision components.
- Mostly hard turning on toolsteels and exotic alloys
- Hours of work: 8am-4.30 (12 Friday) Flexible
- Rate: c£15
- Ability to read engineering drawings and perform full tool changeovers is essential
- Full programming ability in Fanuc or similar controls. CADCAM experience an advantage
This is a permanent position direct with the company. No temp or temp to perm involved.
Opus Engineering is a recruitment agency specialising in recruiting and placing professionals in the engineering and manufacturing industry throughout the Midlands region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job