CNC Turner / Programmer night shift (contract)
- £22 per hour
- Mon-Thurs 7pm-7am
- Unlimited overtime available
We have an immediate position available for a skilled CNC Turner to join a well-established client based in Oxfordshire.
- Set, Operate and Progamme Hardinge Cobra or Doosan Puma/Lynx Machines
- Programme using Fanuc Controls.
- Checking of components to ensure parts are to drawing and of an acceptable standard
- Working to ISO 9001 and AS 9100 quality standards
- A good knowledge of tooling specifications and cutting data.
- Machinists with previous experience in F1/Motorsport or Aerospace would be ideal
- To be familiar and have experience with offline programming ONE CNC, Delcam and/or Featurecam
- Machinists with previous experience in F1/Motorsport or Aerospace
- To be familiar and have experience with offline programming ONE CNC and/or Delcam
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROGRAM AT THE MACHINE USING FANUC TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
- You Must have experience using Featurecam or equivalent software package
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.