Job Title : CNC Turner Programmer, Setter, Operator - FANUC
Salary: £35k - £40k + Benefits/Overtime
Location: Hampshire, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Denmead, Havant, Cosham, Hilsea
The key activities outlined below represent an overview only of the above position and should not be seen as a definitive list of activities. A flexible and responsive approach to this role is vital, together with the initiative in identifying and focusing on the needs of the business and its customers.
* CNC Sliding Head OR Fixed Head Programmer, Setter, operator you will be tasked with Programming, setting and operating CNC sliding head Star machines using Fanuc controls, setting tools and offset data.
* To dimensionally inspect manufactured products, using a variety of measuring equipment, to engineering drawings.
* Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of CNC Programming, setting and operating within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
* You will be required to achieve maximum productivity from the machines capabilities leaving a high quality finished component.
* Computer literate at Microsoft Excel and Word to a basic level
* Able to work to tight schedules and priorities work load
* Be an interactive team player, promoting and being part of a continual improvement, departmental multi-skilled team.
For more information, please contact Simon Cheung on or
- CNC Turner
- CNC Turning
- Sliding Head
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job