They require a competent Skilled machinist / Engineer • who has experience working CNC vertical machining centres & lathes with fanuc control. Manual machinists who are willing to learn offline programming using one CNC software may be of interest as would a person with limited experience who has an interest in engineering and wishes to further their career Machining one offs to small batches. The main roles and responsibilities include:
•The ability to read engineering drawings.
• Working to tight tolerances.
• Competent on all aspects of setting tools, including having an understanding of cutting speeds and feeds.
• Strong experience using measurement/inspection equipment including verniers, bore gauges, micrometres etc.
• Carrying out deburring of machined components during production cycles ensuring minimal disruption to production
• Highly motivated and have the ability to work well in a team
• Maintains work areas in a safe, clean and orderly manner including conformance with ISO9001 standard
Please call Jark on or apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job