Job Profile for AM135712- AM135712
As a result of growth in its overseas markets, my client are at currently looking to recruit a CNC Lathe Setter/Operator to support their manufacturing team in a well-equipped and modern machine shop.
CNC Turner Position Overview
Reporting to the Director of Manufacturing you will be responsible for;
- Working the minimum of supervision in the identification and execution of priorities and tasks set.
- setting and operating CNC Lathes (Mazak and Integrex)
- Perform quality checks on your own work using hand tools
CNC Turner Position Requirements
- Setting and operating CNC Lathes
- Mazak and Integrex experience (Non Essential)
- Programming skills advantageous
- Able to maintain and monitor their own quality control using micrometers, Vernier's and gauges.
CNC Turner Position Remuneration
- £11-£13 per hr dependent upon experience and skill sets
- Regular Overtime.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'