Main Purpose of the Job
· Set and run CNC lathes as efficiently as possible.
· Work to Company instructions and drawings.
· Awareness of Health and Safety procedures.
Key Tasks Defined
· Be able to inspect own work.
· Update tooling sheets and record cycle times.
· Assist other setter operators to become more efficient.
· Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Skills and Attributes Required
· Knowledge of various machines and controls. Mazak preferred.
· Understand capabilities of tools and materials.
Qualifications or knowledge Required
· A suitable engineering apprenticeship would be advantageous.
· Previous experience in a similar role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job