CNC Team Leader (Trumpf)
£30k plus over time & benefits
Full time permanent role
My client is a national manufacturing company with several sites across the world. This is an excellent opportunity to join the organisation in a Team Leader/CNC Programmer role.
Job Purpose: To manage and drive the daily production program ensuring all targets are achieved in line with the plan and all daily tasks are effectively communicated to the teams.
Notes: The successful candidate will come from a similar manufacturing background where production of fast but accurate work is paramount.
Key Areas required:-
- Recent and broad experience using Trumpf CNC machine tools
- Must be able to read engineering drawings and make new parts (confident and competent)
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced in setting and operating Trumpf CNC machines
- Any other sheet metal experience would be an advantage
- The position will involve setting and operating Trumpf CNC turret press machines.
- Maintaining and sharpening tooling
- Undertaking regular daily and weekly preventative maintenance on the machines
- Engineering Drawings
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job