CNC Supervisor - Verwood - £40,000 per year
Our local client are looking to recruit for a 'CNC Supervisor'. To join their well-established precision engineering operation based in Verwood.
- To ensure that adequate levels of work are outputted from the machines to deliver a level of efficiency and performance to meet OEE targets.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership to ensure targets are met in motivating and driving the team.
- Must be able to supervise both semi-skilled and skilled millers using CNC and manual machines.
- Must attend and be an active member of the morning Production meetings to review progress of all WIP and to revisit Production priorities.
- Will need to plan and utilise production staff to ensure that machines are manned at all times possible, this includes any overtime. Overtime is to be controlled and planned in advance.
- To plan and ensure that staff holidays are correctly recorded and planned so that there are not too many people off at any one time.
- Must be able to investigate, advice and recommend solutions for any problems in consultation with others. Effective team working and driving solutions is critical
- up to £40,000 per annum (DOE)
7:30AM - 16:00PM (Monday - Friday)
25 days paid holiday per year plus paid bank holidays
- Precision Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'