WB Employment is currently looking for confident CNC for a large growing and successful company in Plymouth.
The successful candidate must have a strong background in CNC includes: laser, power press, folding, press brake, piercing.
You should also:
- have a good experience of working with a wide range of manual and preferably CNC Lathe machines including Fanuc, Siemens, Mazak control systems
- have an experience in programming and adjusting machines
- previous experience working in a production and manufacturing environment
- be proactive
- be a great team player
- have a great attention to details
- be able to work quickly but efficiently to meet target deadlines
- A high level of competence in the setting and operation of CNC machines.
- Experience of working within an engineering and / or manufacturing environment.
- The ability to understand and work to engineering drawings and work instructions.
- The ability to use a range of measuring equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of systematic problem solving.
- Knowledge and experience of using SPC, TPM, OEE and 5S.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the day to day running of the machinery in a production environment working with components that range from 10 mm - 2.6 m.
- Monday to Friday 07:00 -15:00 or 15:00 – 23:00
Salary: £7.83 to £12.00/hour
Temporary to Permanent contracts for the right candidates!
Own car is essential due to location and shift pattern.
Benefits when permanent position secured:
- A fixed, three-shift system with the back shift (1500 – 2300) receiving a 25% premium and the night shift (2300 – 0700) receiving a 33% premium on basic rates.
- Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half Monday to Saturday with double time on Sundays.
- You will receive 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- The Company pension scheme will match your contributions up to 5%.
- A subsidised staff restaurant where a meal costs £2.25, free parking and free work wear.
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply below and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'