Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with a well established Precision Engineering company based near Fareham.
Due to continued growth, our client requires an experienced CNC Turner to join their already skilled team on a permanent basis.
- Setting and Operating CNC Machinery
- Working to tight tolerances
- Read and work to Drawings
- Working individually and within a team at times
What we are looking for:
- You must be able to Set and Operate machinery without supervision
- Programming experience would be advantageous
- NVQ Level 3 - Engineering/Apprentice Trained CNC Machinist
Salary: £12.00 - £15.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
Hours: 40 hour week - Monday - Friday Double Days
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"
- CNC Programming
- Precision Engineering
- CNC Miller
- 5 axis
- 3 axis
- CNC Machinery
- 2 axis