Are you a fully skilled CNC Operator looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a CNC Operator to work with one of their well-established clients who have a fantastic reputation who believe in building working partnerships with customers to achieve the most cost-effective solution with the highest standard of quality.
As a CNC Operator you will produce components to drawing tolerances and specifications, efficiently and accurately as required by customer specifications.
Principle Responsibilities for the CNC Operator:
- Produce accurate, high quality components with maximum efficiency
- Accurately plan the production method & create programmes when advised by supervisor to customers specification using available facilities
- Ensure all programmes are saved at all times as per company procedures
- Competently set & operate CNC turning machines using operating systems for each machine
- Undertake any off set or minor changes to programme to produce quality components to drawing limits/customer requirements
- Plan & specify tooling requirements for production, including any jigs & fixtures or special cutting tools
- Working with Supervisor, ensure machine processes are running at optimum efficiency with correct speeds and feeds
- Work to tight tolerances and check your own work during production batch runs
- Carry out inspection, including first-off inspection of others work using CMM equipment when appropriate
- Support and advise other employees when required in ensuring all operations are carried out efficiently and accurately to customers requirements, drawing tolerance and specifications
- Fully skilled time served engineer/tool maker with CNC turning experience
- CNC setter/operator with experience of CAD / CAM programming
- Used to working to fine tolerances with all materials
- Able to interpret engineering drawings
- Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment
- FANUC and G&M Code experience desirable
- Able to work under own initiative
- Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
This is a full time permanent CNC Operator position, 39 hours per week, Monday - Thur 07:45-17:00, Friday 07:45-11:45, offering an annual salary of £32,000.
If this CNC Operator position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Fraser Hendry at Coulter Elite Resourcing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'