CNC Setter Operator
Newstaff Employment Services is recruiting for our client based in Wewyn Garden City, an experienced CNC Setter Operator.
This is a great job opportunity for a full time, permanent position.
The position involves to set and operate a range of CNC and Manual Machines. Also to set and operate this machines for components in line with company needs.
Main duties of the job will include:
- to set and operate a range of CNC and manual machines
- to carry out basic program changes as required
- to ensure that all equipment is kept in good working condition
- to keep the workplace well organised and tidy
- to ensure that all production orders are booked in when jobs are complete
- to machine parts either as one-off, batch or flow line
- to carry out work with a sense of urgency and pride
- to follow all company's procedures and policies in the line with the assembly job
- to be willing to take part in continuous improvement workshops from time to time
- to always carry out work to a high standard
- to always work safely for the benefit of all employee
- to train new operators to a high standard as and when the company needs
- a minimum of 3 years experience in a mechanical engineering position
- good communication skills
- be proactive and self-motivated
- to work safely at all times
- positive ''can do'' attitude
- willingness to learn
- work hard ethic
- dynamic nature
- results driven
- appropriate certificates/experience
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply by sending your CV or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job