CNC Setter Operator
FB Chain is currently looking for a full-time CNC Setter Operator, preferably with turning skills, to join their busy Letchworth Garden City production shop.
The CNC Setter Operator will work in a team of 6 to produce fork truck attachments (such as anchor bolts and blocks) using modern equipment in a clean and tidy environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for manufacturing products in small to medium batch runs and will be required to work 39 hours a week + overtime.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
• Engineering background with experience of Turning
• Ability to set and reference own tooling
• Ability to use basic measuring equipment
• Ability to decipher basic technical drawings
• Experience of Heidenhain and Fanuc controls advantageous
• Willingness to work a double day shift, if and when required
Essential Results are acting as a recruitment agency in regards to this position.