Express Recruitment are proud to be working on behalf of a global manufacturing company, who are specialist within their area. Due to facility expansion and continued growth they are seeking skilled Machinists to add to their talented team. Candidates will be based at their Grantham site.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out hydraulic and pneumatic testing on an array of machinery and equipment
- Operating various machinery, both CNC and manual e.g. lathes, milling, grinding etc.
- Setting and adjusting machinery to varying tolerances in order to produce high precision components
- Compiling performance related test reports and fault finding on machinery
- Reducing scrappage and downtime
- Ensuring monthly KPI targets are exceeded
Qualifications and Experience:
- Apprentice trained or time served experience in mechanical/electrical or manufacturing engineering
- Previous experience working with CNC and manual machines
- Good knowledge or pneumatic and hydraulic testing
- Previous experience in a busy manufacturing environment
Successful candidates may be required to work a shift, therefore maximum flexibility is preferred. In return our client are offering a competitive salary, shift premium, pension scheme plus a company profit sharing scheme.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now. Please acknowledge that you must be flexible with shift working hours.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- CNC Machine