WB Employment is seeking experienced Machine Setters/Operators.
This role is temporary to permanent one. Various shifts available.
Own transport is essential due to location - Plymouth, Estover, Ivybridge, Plympton.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Understand and use measuring equipment.
- Ability to understand and read engineering drawings/sketches/data-packs to high standard.
- Responsible for carrying out own ‘first off inspection’ and completing relevant inspection documentation to maintain high quality standard.
- Ability to work with little or no Supervision using own initiative.
- Expectation to train other personnel as required.
- Must achieve agreed performance measurement times to maintain maximise production up-time and performance level of department.
- Carryout agreed levels of ‘Total Preventative Maintenance’ on machine centre, through interim inspection and report any identified problem to Group Leader.
- Flexible attitude to training and gaining new skills, with the intention of further progression through the organisation.
- Maintain high housekeeping standard of work area.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are adhered to at all times for own and others safety.
Preferred qualifications and experience:
Recognized engineering qualification or equivalent.
Proven experience of working in a factory environment
Sound understanding of operating and setting computer operated (CNC) machinery.
If you think this role is for you, please contact us immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job