This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Duties and Responsibilities for this CNC Position will include:
• Setting/operating and manufacturing a variety of small-batch components from
engineering drawings to within tight limits.
• Manufacturing all components within the agreed timescales.
• Responsible for setting a variety of CNC machine tools for operators as and when required (Mazak Machining Centres/Citizen Sliding Head).
• Responsible for using a wide range of measuring equipment to check small-batch components after manufacture.
• Responsible for mentoring new staff as required.
• Responsible for maintaining the agreed quality rating at all times.
• Responsible for making sure that manufactured product is suitably protected for transit.
• Responsible for making sure that all manufacturing paper work is filled out correctly.
Experience Required for the CNC Position are:
• Apprenticeship Served
• Minimum of 5 years CNC Turning experience
• Ability to read engineering drawings, set CNC turning machines and use measuring equipment
• Citizen CNC Machining Centre experience
The hours are 39 per week, Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm (30 minute lunch break) and Friday 8am to 1pm.
Our client offers outstanding Benefits which include:
• 24 Days holiday plus Bank holidays.
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme,
• Life Assurance:
• Free membership to a Healthcare scheme
• Free car parking
• Yearly pay review
• 1pm finish on a Friday
If you would like to work for an established and well respected organisation, and have the relevant experience, please apply for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then your application has not been successful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment LTD who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job