Job Profile for CNC Setter / Operator- Shifts - NE156246
CNC Setter / Operator- Shifts Position Overview
My client is a continuously growing sub-contract manufacturer of precision engineered machined components. They are based in Knowsley, Merseyside and have become a major manufacturer of machine components for companies both in the UK and worldwide supplying numerous large blue chip companies.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced CNC Operator/ Setter due to company expansion to join their shift team running the CNC machines.
CNC Setter / Operator- Shifts Position Requirements
- Must be able to machine high precision parts with tight tolerances.
- Must be Able to self-inspect machine parts ensuring adherence to drawing specifications.
- Will have the ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings.
- Expertise of using Fanuc controls is required
- A minimum 3 years' operating CNC machinery is essential.
- Ideally will have worked within a busy manufacturing facility plant.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work individually and unsupervised to achieve relevant targets.
- Computer Literate including a good command of Microsoft Excel, Word and outlook beneficial.
CNC Setter / Operator- Shifts Position Remuneration
- 5/2 rotational shift pattern 8am-8pm Monday, Tuesday & 6am-6pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday then 8am - 8pm on the Wednesday and Thursday of the following week.
- Salary of £30,000- £31,000
- Overtime available
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'