Wild Recruitment, Poole are currently recruiting for a well established engineering company, based in Ferndown, for an experienced CNC Machinist who can Set, Operate and Programme Heidenhein machines for their day shifts.
The Job Role:
- Be able to use Jigs and request tooling.
- Control fixtures in a timely manner.
- Produce products to the highest specification using a high standard of machining strategies.
- Able to work to the companies set procedure for selecting/storing and saving of the machines programmes.
- Experienced in Mazak is essential and Heidenhein is desirable.
- Editing of set up sheets.
- Adhere to the companies health and safety procedures and house keeping practices.
- Accurate completion of Job cards
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience in CNC.
- Able to support continuous improvement plans and use own initiative.
- Manage more than one machine at a time
- A contentious worker with an accurate eye for detail.
- Flexibility to ensure all order deadlines are met.
Shift: Monday - Thursdays 7.30am- 16.30
Fridays - 7.30am-12.30pm
Salary starts at £13.50 dependent on experience.
If you feel you fit the above specifications please apply directly or contact Chantelle Dean at Wild Recruitment, Poole as interviews are being carried out immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job