Brewster Pratap Engineering Division are pleased to be working with a Sheffield engineering business as they look to recruit a CNC Setter-Operator (permanent nights).
Setting and operating CNC Machines and inspection of finished components to meet customer specifications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting and operating of CNC machines using the programs and tooling specified
- Programming/Editing of new and existing ISO programmes
- Hand finishing of components where necessary
- Maintaining and owning the quality of the products machined
- Following and maintaining all documentation standards required
- Working to fine tolerances within a Six Sigma environment
- Working to production schedules to meet output requirements
- Carrying out planned health and safety checks of equipment.
- Maintain high house-keeping standards
- Knowledge of Fanuc and Mazacontrol and programming preferred.
- Experience of working to fine tolerances
- Experience of working within a Six Sigma environment
- Experience in Manual turning preferable.
- Contributory pension scheme (3.00%)
- Work wear provided
- Modern, clean working environment
Regular Night Shift Sunday - Wednesday:
Sun 5pm-6am, Mon 9.30pm-6am, Tue 9.30pm-6am, Wed 9.30pm-7am
Brewster Pratap Engineering is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.