CNC Setter/Operator - Milling
- £12-14 per hour
- Health care
- Full Time, Mon- Fri (40 hours)
My client, a leading Aerospace solutions business based in High Wycombe are looking for a CNC Setter/Operator to join their team of experienced and talented CNC Engineers.
You will ideally have HAAS machining experience, however the most important thing is you can set and operate CNC Mills using FANUC controls!
As our CNC Setter/Operator you will be expected to work within a small dedicated team, reporting directly to the CNC Supervisor.
You will be trained (on the job) to carry out a variety of daily duties within the department, with the main focus on learning how to set, tool up and make program alterations on CNC Machines
Candidate requirements: -
- Must be able to work as part of a small team, be forward thinking; with good communication skills.
- Ability to set and operate CNC Mills (using Fanuc controls)
- Must have a good attention span & be quick to learn new skills and processes.
- Must be able to take direction but also use their own initiative at times.
- Must have the desire to advance and improve their skill set.
- Good time keeping, punctual & polite
- Must be literate, numerate
- Possess PC skills using word, excel etc.
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job