Due to continued growth and investment, we are currently recruiting for a number of CNC Machinists for a World renowned manufacturer in Sheffield - (either millers or turners)
Working in a state of the art machining facility in Sheffield, this is a great opportunity to join an world-class engineering/manufacturing company and grow your skill set/knowledge within the organisation.
· To set and operate CNC machines.
· To work to tight tolerances and check your own work
· To work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes
· Ensuring the highest quality of work is maintained at all times
· Experienced or Apprentice trained in CNC / Mechanical Engineering preferred
· Milling or Turning experience
· Ideally will have worked within in quality critical/precision industries
· Experience working with Fanuc and/or Heidenheinn/Siemens controls.
· Highly computer literate
· Experienced or Apprentice trained in CNC/Mechanical Engineering.
· Attention to detail and have a "can do" attitude
· A team worker with a good attitude and a willingness to learn
· An intelligent and motivated individual
Candidates from a CNC Heavy Engineering background would be advantageous within the following industries such Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Nuclear etc
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job