Are you an experienced Service Engineer looking to join a more established machine tool business? Looking for a role where you're seen as an engineer rather than a number? Maybe you're looking for a stronger basic salary with overtime opportunities? Then we want to hear from you!
The business is one of the largest and established companies in the UK that specialise in the installation, commission and repair CNC Machines. They have a highly experienced UK wide team, providing a comprehensive service to customers across a range of sectors including Steel, Automotive, Motorsport including F1, Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Energy, General manufacturing, Machine shops, Stone Cutting, Wood, Heavy Industry.
Benefits including a basic salary of circa £35K but would be negotiable dependant on experience, door to door travel paid, overtime paid in the week and at weekends, company car, fuel card, laptop and phone, 33 days holiday, pension and much more.
Covering all areas of the UK, the role will include -
- Breakdown repairs and maintenance CNC Machines including Mills, Lathes, Borers and Grinders
- Fault find and repair of machines at customers premises
- Carrying out both mechanical and electrical repairs to machinery including control panels
- Installation and commissioning of machinery
- Ordering of parts from the office, replacing and retrofitting
- Discuss and relay machine faults with the Manager if required
- Answer customer queries on machines.
Core working hours are 8 - 5 Monday to Friday, however overnight stays will be expected from time to time, engineers are provided Premier Inn cards to cover for hotel stays.
We would love to hear from you've previously worked in any of the following roles -
- Service Engineer, Service Technician, Maintenance of CNC, Field Technician, CNC Engineer
- Mechanically bias, ideally holding an NVQ level 3 in mechanical engineering
- Good knowledge of fault finding, electrical and mechanical repairs
- Willingness to travel extensively, and be prepared to stay overnight if required
- Clean driving license
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'